System of Examination
- FA1 held in the month of MAY Pen paper test.
- FA2 held in the month of July Diagnostic tools.
- SA1 held in the month of September Pen paper test.
- FA3 held in the month of November Pen Paper Test.
- FA4 held in the month of January Diagnostic tools.
- SA2 held in the month of March Pen paper test.
To abide by the CBSE rules the school has decided to do away with the examination system and follow pattern of continuous and
comprehensive education. While summative assessments are end term examinations for each term. Formative evaluation includes continuous evaluations throughout the year.
- Absentees during examinations will be considered to have failed unless the school is satisfied with the reasons for missing the exam, the school does not re-examine students who miss exam.
- If a child fails in a class for two consecutive years, it is obligatory for the parent to withdraw the child from the school.
- Minimum attendance requirement is 85%
- Only pupils who have passed in all the subject finally have a right to be promoted to higher standard.
- Decision of promotion committee headed by the principal will be final and binding.